Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16, 2011

I feel like I am cheating the readers of this blog because I have not been giving lots of details of life for several weeks now. Mike and I are at Imlay House in Savannah after three days travelling down and stopping to visit along the way with Peter Block. Chris Lee drove with us and has gone back to Ontario and Florida. He will join us again on the 26th. Lara Howell is now supporting me along with Mike. Everything is working out.

There are so many details. At the moment I am tired and adjusting to the sulphur in the air and water of this marshy place. Today Mike and I got to Tybee. In the absence of detail I thought I would share a few of the pictures of what we have experienced. And, yes, I have seen pelicans - about ten of them. One demonstrated to Mike just how pelicans fish. It is a sight and a sound to behold. I hope you get to see it yourself someday.

Here are the pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment