Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011

It’s got to be short and sweet tonight.

The successes? (who says what’s a success?!?):
- no Morphine
- no car accident (bad driving day!)
- got to Robert Cooke member’s meeting AND to the Team Leader’s teleconference
- levelled up to 24 in Farmville
- got my Dad to sing, tell stories I never heard before, and Helen to laugh!
- got to Active Green and Ross twice and back home in time for shift change
- ate 4 times
- got out six requests to make $’s while travelling to/from Georgia
- resolved 4 out of 5 scheduling difficulties

The “failures”:
- the Atkinson mtg. is next week – I went there for nothing!
- the Service Ontario people needed something they swear they didn’t have (3rd visit!) so had to go to the garage twice, spend an extra $50 and STILL have to take Dad back one more time – TOMORROW – Yikes!
- only have 6/13 Grads coming to Completion Evening
- made no $’s today
- have over 45 unread e-mails
- Helen didn’t get all her breaks
- ate too many carbs
- there is going to be a hike in my housing charge
- there is a nearly $9,000 deficit in my personal assistance funding envelop

I need a shift in abundance – time and money – SOON!

I’m learning to work hard. Now I need to learn how to get those results!

No comments:

Post a Comment