Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011

Prison, Jen (massage!), sick Helen!, exploring, peace, confrontation, money.

Themes!

Mirages. Art!

Pain.

Teleconferences, change, sleeping tigers

I think I am going to figure out how to record these blogs instead of writing them. There is an entire talk forming in my head, and a reluctance to write. At the same time there is an article and a painting in there too. Gestation indeed.

Perhaps I am neither butterfly nor pelican. A hummingbird? That would be satisfactory!

Time to sleep.

Jen and I determined today that the pain is a message that I have collected so many credits for contributions made that my credit account is full, and that when my credit account is full I can know that I am ALLOWED to rest.

I am in a new dance. Something is emerging. So be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment