Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011

It’s pretty early in the day for this 10:10 AM EST. Remember when 10:10 was Timex time?

I won’t have time tonight to blog. From leaving at 11:10 AM until getting home at approx. 11:30 PM I am tightly scheduled and I am “hoping” my bladder and bowels cooperate with the scheduled pit stops!

I was on the “Money” call this morning. I hogged lots of the air time. I am feeling panicked – on the one hand because I am VERY close to not making payroll, second time in seven months, and, on the other hand, I am meeting Kimberly Fu’s father, David, this afternoon. He has access to a network that CAN invest and I want to make a good impression.

It comes down to:
- empowering context – if I am coming from I have in my hands an answer to fostering peace, social and economic development the results of the conversation are very different than if I am in panic mode or if it’s all about me and what I have done;
- listening and getting three things:
1) Mr. Fu sees me as credible.
2) Mr. Fu sees me as trustworthy
3) Mr. Fu sees the potential for a good return to his investment, and that DEPENDS on what he is looking for;
- which I have to ask!

Then again, “The Secret” would tell me that I need to get that the universe wants to give me what I want and that what there is to do is have a clear, aligned intention. This amounts for me to letting myself believe I am credible, trustworthy and that powerful inclusive social and economic progress fosters peace.

I want to prove it. It isn’t easy to stay clear in simply trusting it. But by wanting to prove it I give the impression that it may not be true.

I tell others that they have to throw their hat(s) over the wall. I don’t want to act like I neither have a hat nor a wall. Yet I call my life “Plan C”. There is always a back-up strategy. Today, as far as WPIT is concerned, there can only be Plan A. it’s now or … well, there is no “or” is there.

As I wrue this the crane is doing something with one of the cubes. The box is above the ground by the height of the knees of the man who is walking around inspecting it. Helen has just returned from her run and soon we will depart to take Dad to Service Ontario for the fourth time. These efforts are in aid of having Dad own and insure my car so that those expenses do not have to come out of my ODSP income.

The crane has lowered the cube, the harness has been withdrawn and the crane is moving on east at 5 kilometers an hour – top speed! Perhaps this is a day when my efforts will come to ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment