Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

It was a double whammy sort of day. The back/leg pain is strong, then my chair broke down. Now I am lying in bed, and so is Mike, who also has felt crappy (and crabby) all day.

What is authentic expression right now? Whining, bitching, sleeping?

What is keeping my word right now? Blogging, figuring out how to get to the Atkinson meeting anyway, stating openly what isn’t going to get done?

It’s not going to be a two pager right now. The body/mind is too tired.

I can imagine a support circle that honoured my vision and my perspective, that fully got why I can’t stay home and play safe, AND worked with others who say they can imagine me reaching the world through video conference to make this years’ old dream come true. Then I wouldn’t have to be figuring out how I can be travelling ten weeks of this spring coming. Where are these pushy people who will make it happen?

I think, at the root of it, I haven’t stood enough for myself. Now I will. It is urgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment